For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, IAM Technology Group Limited (“We”, “Us” “Our”) will be the data controller in respect of any personal data you submit to us or which we collect from you when you use our website. We are a limited company with company registration number 10482739– our registered office is at IAM Technology Group Ltd, The Media Centre, Northumberland Street, Huddersfield, HD1 1RL, United Kingdom
IAM Technology Group Ltd
The Media Centre
7 Northumberland Street
Information collected by IAM Technology Group Ltd
IAM Technology Group Ltd does not use or collect email addresses or other Personal Information from the IAM Cloud Identity Management Platform for any kind of marketing use.
Personal information You provided to Us.
IAM Technology Group Ltd collects information from Visitors of our Websites. We receive and securely store any information entered when expressing an interest in obtaining more information about the IAM Cloud or TunedIn Services or when registering to use the Service. When expressing an interest in obtaining information about the Services or registering to use the Services on IAM Cloud or TunedIn’s Websites, We may require you to provide personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information necessary for us to provide Visitors with access to the various aspects of the Services (collectively, “Personal Information”). The Personal Information you provided is used for such purposes as answering questions, improving the content of the Website, customizing the content, and communicating with the Visitors about IAM Cloud or TunedIn’s Services, including specials and new features.
Our lawful basis for processing this type of information is:
- Contractual basis, where you request pricing information on our services
- Legitimate interests, where you would like to us ask us further questions, receive additional information, or require further support and guidance from us on the services we provide
Personal Information Collected Automatically.
As Visitors navigate or interact with IAM Cloud’s Website, IAM Cloud may also automatically collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, web beacons, tags, and scripts. The information gathered may be used by our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics and service providers as described below. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Web Beacons. IAM Technology Group Ltd uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Visitors’ usage of the Website, interaction with emails from us, and to operate and improve the Website. Web beacons are invisible electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on a Visitors computer, such as (1) cookies, (2) the time a particular Website is viewed to the Web beacon, or (3) a description of a Website tied to the Web beacon.
- IP Addresses and Browser Information. When a Visitor interacts with the Websites, IAM Technology Group Ltd collects their Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser information and operating system to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, we use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Visitors navigate the Website.
- Other Third Party Tracking. IAM Technology Group Ltd engages third parties, which use web beacons, images, and scripts, to help better manage content on our Websites. IAM Technology Group Ltd does not provide Personal Information to the third parties but may tie the information gathered from third party tracking to our Visitors’ personal information for marketing purposes.
- Log Files. As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, operating system, and/or date/time stamp.We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Behavioural Targeting/ Re- Targeting. We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our Websites or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Use of Information Collected
IAM Technology Group Ltd may occasionally run special promotions on the Website in which visitors are asked to choose to participate for contact information (like an e-mail address) or demographic information (like a zip/post code, industry or country). When we collect your information, we will request for your explicit consent to add you to our marketing database so we can send promotional material about us or our accredited partners. Contact information collected from these promotions may be used to administer the promotion and contact Visitors when necessary. The Lawful basis for processing your information to enter the promotion will be legitimate interests. If you choose to give your permission for us to send you further promotional material, the lawful basis for this additional processing will be consent
Except as described in the policy, IAM Technology Group Ltd will not give, sell, rent, or loan any identifiable Personal Information to any third party, without a Visitor’s prior consent.
IAM Technology Group Ltd may disclose such information to respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise their legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share such information if they believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Contractual Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by law. This information will be processed under the lawful basis of ‘compliance with a legal obligation’. We may also provide non-personal, summary or group statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related Services information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no Personal Information.
If IAM Technology Group Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Visitors will be notified via a prominent notice on the IAM Cloud and TunedIn Websites of any change in ownership or uses of personal information, as well as any choices a Visitors may have regarding their personal information.
Protection of Information
Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs and community forums. Any information provided in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
IAM Technology Group Ltd has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Information it processes. We will retain Personal Information they process on behalf of Visitors for as long as needed to provide Website services to Visitors. We will retain and use this Personal Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access to Personal Information
Users may update their Personal Information by editing their user information in the Service. If you’re a Visitor and your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire information on our Service, you may have your Personal Information updated or removed from our records by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Security and data retention
We employ appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access to or unlawful processing of any personal information about you that we hold. Our organisation is certified with the British Standards Institute (BSI) against the 27001:2013 Information Security standard. We will retain your information for a period as defined in our data retention policy or as long as the law requires or permits.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure. Although we employ appropriate technological and organisational security measures to protect your data we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
International data transfers
- All of our IT infrastructure is hosted in a cloud environment, and as a result we have a number of locations globally where data can be held. We will always ensure that customers from within the European Economic Area, will have their data held within the same area. If there is a requirement to send your data outside of the European Economic Area, we will ensure the appropriate adequacy agreements are in place with those countries to ensure your data remains protected.
- We do not transfer personal data collected via our website outside the European Economic Area (unless you have consented; it is necessary to provide the services you have requested; or it is otherwise required or permitted by law).
What choices do I have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of the Services.
- You may request deletion of your IAM Cloud or TunedIn account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Subject Access Requests
You have the right to request access to a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. This is also known as a ‘Subject Access Request’. This information is provided to you free of charge. However, we can refuse to respond or charge a ‘reasonable fee’ when a request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive.
We will provide this information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form such as a CSV file. This allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
If you would like to submit a Subject Access Request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org will respond to your request without delay and at the latest, within one month of receipt of your request.
Rectifying or updating personal data
If you believe the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to rectification. Where possible, we will also inform any third parties to whom we have disclosed the personal data in question to so they can rectify their records.
We will typically respond to your request within one month, although this can be extended by two months if your request for rectification is complex.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to collect, process and store your data at any time. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please confirm this in writing to us at email@example.com
Automated Decision Making
IAM Technology Group Ltd do not make any automated decisions, or profiling decisions from the information you provide us.
Right to complain
If you have a complaint about any aspect of data protection or if you feel your privacy has been breached by us, we would like to hear from you. To help us investigate and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unhappy with the final response you have received from IAM Cloud, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can call the ICO on 0303 123 1113 or by visiting their website: https://ico.org.uk/.
Customer Testimonials / Comments / Reviews
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our Websites which may contain personal information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs and community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blogs or community forums, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Social Media Widgets
Information Collected on Behalf of our Customers using the Service
IAM Technology Group Ltd collects information under the direction of its customers and has no direct relationship with the individual Users/employees whose personal data it processes. We works with our customers to help them provide notice to their employees concerning the purpose for which personal information is collected.
We collect information for our customers. If you are an employee of one of our customers and would no longer like to use IAM Technology Group Ltd’s service, please contact your Employer directly. IAM Technology Group Ltd may transfer Personal Information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Customers.
IAM Technology Group Ltd has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Information it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to their Employer or use the automated systems provided. If the Employer/ Customer requests that IAM Technology Group Ltd removes the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days, and where possible within the terms of our SLA with the Customer.
Written inquiries should be addressed to:
IAM Technology Group Ltd
The Media Centre